Skip to main content

High Ticket Affiliate Programs

Do you think everything you read from the so called "experts" in virtually any field?

I'm not an expert. When you continue reading, I'm not going to tell you what to purchase and what to not, nor I'm planning to provide you with a subtle review on a web possibility to later trick you into buying what I recommend. The fact is, I'm not planning to recommend any program at all...just planning to provide you with a few pointers that'll assist you to make the right decision.

High Ticket programs are everywhere. You can't miss them. You click on a nice looking add and you are taken to an extremely colourful website that claims you possibly can make more profit a month than what've you are able to probably make all year long. Attractive pictures of cars, houses, executives, beaches,...powerful visuals that remind you who you are and what you need to be. Plenty of emotions take place.

There's usually no product for sale, you know that, but since there are plenty of success stories (the one with the grandma and the college dropout is obviously there) we don't really care. Also we're reinforced that people can actually duplicate their success (if a grandma has been doing it, I sure can too).

They promise everything; you don't need to do no selling, no prospecting, no advertising, and no conversing with your family... (What the hell they want you to accomplish then?). Everything sounds too good to be true...but we don't care.

We feel ashamed to talk to the relatives or friends about any of it because we feel it's a scam, but we still consider that grandma making $15,000 per month! So, we purchase the program!

We have now a method that does all the task for all of us (still don't know what the hell we've to do) and the thing we're told to accomplish is to attend while the system makes cash for us.

Do we make that cash?

Well, after 5 years of experience in online business...I'm yet to make one single sale.

I have purchase all the high ticket programs. Spent significantly more than $20,000 and I have to state NONE of these been employed by for me. I'm sure there are a few people who've made money with these sites, although not me. Maybe they are more intelligent, brilliant or creative than me, all of them, but I could claim that I have not made a dime.

Why?

Because I didn't know what I was likely to do.

All the amount of money I've made online I'm responsible for in one way or the other. This implies, I have already been involved somehow in the process of making cash for myself. Whether is my product or somebody else's, I've ADDED something to reach success. Be it advertising, emailing, selling...whatever..but if you want to be successful, you've to get involved with the process.

In making money in virtually any business, there's a combination of factors such as for example advertising, product, selling, marketing...you must master a minumum of one of the factors and maybe depend on other experts to assist you in other areas. But never "buy" a small business and let other folks run it for you personally when you sit down go now.

Comments